Monday, October 8, 2007

Post-Illidan relaxation

Had everything in BT and Hyjal down by 10pm Sunday this week, went and killed Doomwalker just for the hell of it, and had the rest of the night as well as tonight off. Pretty nice. I've been trolling forums, doing arenas on my Warrior, and generally just enjoying not being in a raid all night 5 nights a week.

Looking forward to Zul'Aman in 2.3, and Sunwell in 2.4, but in the meantime we're pretty much just killing stuff quick and then relaxing and enjoying things other than raiding. I'm planning on writing up a biography of Months Behind's progression, from Karazhan til Illidan, should be fun. In the meantime, if you don't see much out of me, it's probably because I'm busy enjoying life outside of WoW :P

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YOU'LL COME CRAWLING BACK WHEN THE REAL WORLD GIVES YOU A NICE BITTER SLAP IN THE FACE