Monday, April 14, 2008

Long podcast is loooong

Ok, so we got a little longwinded with today's podcast, but there was a lot to talk about. The topic was itemization and gearing choices, and we just kinda kept coming up with important additions to what we were discussing.

Also, if you're interested, you can now subscribe via iTunes via the RSS feed. I'm probably not going to continue doing these little blogs when new ones go up, so that's the best way to make sure you're getting them.

As a reminder, if you have any questions you'd like answered on the Monday podcasts, you can PM them to Ciderhelm or me on either the Maintankadin or Tankspot forums.

2 comments:

Shwitz44 said...

You guys should have someone take minutes so that I can read them at work. I can't start streaming podcasts in the cubicle jungle...
-Baelor

Jonathan said...

I'm really loving the new tanking podcasts - Keep up the great work!