Friday, March 20, 2009

Still not dead

Don't let my lack of posts lately concern you too much -- I've got a lot in the works for the weeks to come, and this blog is a fairly big part of that. I'll be discussing this quite a bit in the next week or two.

In the meantime, if you're wondering what I've been up to (outside of running a raiding guild), I present the following in easy-for-my-brain list form:

- Moving! My wife and I finally got out of the apartment and into a house. Then she got a dog, so now I have that bothering me all day (and terrorizing my two cats =( ).
- Tankspot! Been doing a lot over there lately, including working on some of the Project Marmot videos and generally posting all the news before Ciderhelm can (which reminds me, hopefully we'll get another podcast out soon)
- Azeroth Advisor! If you haven't checked it out yet, hit up http://www.azerothadvisor.com. I'm a content editor for them. This means it's my job to fix things that are wrong (and keep them from being wrong in the first place). It's working out really well and I'm enjoying it a lot.
- Probably like 10,000 other things I can't think of at the moment.

Anyway, look for more stuff to come in the next week or two. I hope to get into a little more detail soon =)

No comments: