Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Closer and Closer...

Getting ridiculously close to Hyjal and its sweet, sweet tier 6. Had some awesome attempts on Kael this week, should have him down next week if all goes well :D

Three things of note this week:

#1: On the Kael'Thas encounter, I noticed that the weapons don't drop aggro when you DS. Paladin tanks with an advantage? No way!

#2: Also on the Kael'Thas encounter, I managed to survive for 31 seconds while tanking Devastation (the axe) without getting a single heal other than an Earth Shield, a Bottled Nethergon Vapor, and a Healthstone just by keeping myself just under the 35% hp margin. In fact, I'm pretty sure the only reason I died was because the healthstone put me just above that margin, and then I took a 5k whirlwind. Note that this was before I discovered that DS wasn't dropping aggro. Pretty hot.

#3: On a somewhat more ridiculous note, since we get nothing but Hero drops, my warlock now has two-piece Tier 5. It goes very well with his Necklace of Bloodied Feathers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those Kael encounter tidbits are pretty cool, and yeah, I pretty much hate you for those double hero drops on Cor. >_>