Friday, August 3, 2007

Blizzcon...

No I'm not there, but rest assured I've been paying very close attention to the proceedings through sites like WoWInsider. Once all is said and done I'll be posting a full rundown on my thoughts regarding the whole issue, but even after day 1 I have to say I'm very much looking forward to WotLK and what's in store for the game from now til its release.

In the meantime, pay very close attention, especially to tomorrow's news. A little bird has told me there's some really good announcements on the way ;)

Also, you bet your ass I'll be playing a Death Knight come expansion. Jesus Christ that's a cool mechanic.

Oh by the way, Azgalor down last week, VERY good place for a Paladin tank. I can honestly say I am capable of pulling off some tricks that no Warrior or Druid could ever come close to there. I'll put a full writeup on the Maintankadin forums sometime next week.

1 comment:

Honors Code said...

"I can honestly say I am capable of pulling off some tricks that no Warrior or Druid could ever come close to there."

It's very encouraging to hear stuff like this from end game tanks. Thanks for posting!